With our befriending services you know that your loved ones are being cared for and looked after when you cannot be with them in person.
IMPROVING QUALITY OF LIFE & WELLBEING
HELP WITH MEAL PREPARATION
GENUINE COMPANIONSHIP & CONVERSATION
OUTINGS, APPOINTMENTS, ACTIVITIES
GET CONNECTED AND HAVE FUN
LIAISE WITH HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE STAFF
I value contact with a client’s family and friends who often live a distance away, or for a variety of reasons are unable to get involved with day-to-day needs.
Heartland Befriending helps to bridge that gap.
SOME SMALL PRINT
- I have enhanced disclosure status (PVG)
- Insurance cover
- Full (18 hour) Emergency First Aid at Work Training
- Moving and Handling Training
- NHS Tayside and Perth & Kinross Council Promoting Excellence in Dementia Care, Informed Practice Level
- Managing Boundaries in Care Work Seminar
- Being self-employed means I can provide you with an invoice for payment and there are no hidden charges.
I can offer assistance in obtaining direct payment from the Scottish Government for personal care (Self Directed Support) and will liaise with the Health and Social Work Department on any relevant issues; eg equipment for the home, hospital appointments, carer assessments, claiming allowances.
What our clients say
Having Gillian around to help our Mum for those two and a half years made such a difference to the family. Marvellous that Mum had company, outings, help in the house and lots of fun.